A Long-Term Solution
Dental implants are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth. They are strong, incredibly durable and look and function like your natural teeth.
The actual implant is a metal screw that is surgically inserted into the jawbone and then covered with a crown on top. The implant acts as the tooth root, preventing bone loss in the surrounding jaw and providing the foundation for the replacement tooth. You get a fresh start and a lifetime of support!
Take a Look: Benefits of Dental Implants
A dental implant is designed to give you a full, beautiful smile again, but did you know that there are health benefits to receiving a dental implant? You can enjoy benefits of this procedure because dental implants are:
- Long-Lasting. Dental implants are made of high-quality material and designed to last for 25 years or longer.
- Stability. Dental implants consist of titanium rods that give your tooth stability. You won’t have to worry about a dental bridge slipping out of place.
- Durable. Our implants are made of high-quality material designed to give you a beautiful and fully functional smile.
- Increased Bone Density. Did you know that losing a tooth can cause your jawbone to deteriorate? Once the dental implant is placed, the titanium post fuses with the jawbone and actually encourages bone regrowth!
- Improved Aesthetic. Your smile won’t be missing a thing with a dental implant. You can have a beautiful, full smile again.
The Dental Implant Process
During your first visit, we assess your oral health and bone density for a possible dental implant. We schedule a surgery, and the titanium post is placed. Your new implant acts like a tooth root. We then place a crown designed to blend in with your natural smile.
When you come in for your first visit, we can address any concerns or questions you have and show you a timetable specific to your needs. If you need more bone density, we can discuss a bone graft.
We also offer implant-supported dentures for our patients. No more worries about the slipping and sliding of traditional dentures! Dental implants provide added stability and eliminate the need for denture adhesives. Visit our dentures page for more information.
Looking for A Great Way to Replace a Missing Tooth? Call Today!
Do you worry about the look of your smile because you’re missing a tooth? Call today to find out how a dental implant can improve your smile. Our dental team can help your mouth feel whole again!