The Clear Alternative to Braces
Invisalign® aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile for adults and teens. Realign your teeth. Straighten crooked teeth. Correct an overbite. Or even fix crowded teeth. Invisalign® clear braces are a convenient and effective treatment method.
Unlike braces that come with a long list of foods that you cannot eat, Invisalign® treatment has no such restrictions. As clear braces that you can take in and out, you simply pop them out when you want to eat. Just wear your clear aligners for a certain number of hours each day, and your teeth gradually move into the proper positions.
The best part? These aligners are almost invisible, so no one will even know you have them. Invisalign® clear braces have many benefits, including:
- The clear aligner trays are made from smooth material that won’t irritate the inside of your mouth the way traditional metal braces might.
- You can remove your aligner trays while you eat, so you don’t have to avoid your favorite foods.
- The clear, removable trays don’t complicate your brushing and flossing routine.
- Your new braces are made of clear material, so your braces are hardly visible.
- Invisalign® braces can help correct overbites, underbites, and other misalignment issues.
- The Invisalign® Clear Braces system can straighten teeth about half the time traditional braces would take.
Confidence in A Straighter Smile
Do you hesitate to show off your smile because of crooked or misaligned teeth? Invisalign® Clear Braces can help correct the alignment without drawing a lot of attention to the fact that you’re wearing braces. One of the great results of Invisalign® braces is that you can have a stunning new smile in about a year!
Interested in Straighter Teeth? Call Today to Schedule a Consultation
If you’re considering the Invisalign® braces system for straight teeth, call today to schedule a consultation. With over 25 years of experience, we provide excellent cosmetic dentistry to patients in the Lynwood area. We are excited to meet you!